Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jon usually will stop playing, and come running over to me, when he sees me coming. This was a rare shot of him playing with the shopping cart! (Obviously posing for Mommy!)

The day care center had an end of summer party!

As you can, Jon is big help with the yard work! Daddy just couldn't get the lawn done without him!






Well, I'll try to get more postings for everyone to see! Now that I have dumped dial-up, I can finally get pictures to load! Once I get the latest pictures on the computer, I'll have more to post!

2 comments:

daria said...

Yahoo...photos on the blog! Great fun! I love the pic of the zebra sticking his head in the window and of Jon and daddy mowing. Too cute!!
love you!
xxoo dw

Anonymous said...

This is next to being there with you. What wonderful toys and activities. The rocking boat and log pile is certainly innovative.

We can see how Jon is growing he is being so brave to play independetnly now.

Love from
Grandma and Grandpa Andersen