If you look really closely, you can see the ladybug on Jon's finger! Jon thought that was pretty cool! He loves most bugs, but especially ladybugs!

Thank goodness for zoom lenses on cameras! I wouldn't want to get too close to this guy! Although, we were pretty darn close! The park has decks that stick out over the lakes so that people can safely watch the alligators. I've heard that they sometimes makes their way onto the walking paths! You have to just go back the way you came! We kept Lady on a very short leash during the walk around the lake! (Jon too!)

I'm not sure who was walking whom, but they both are loving it!

Jon got these tops spinning all by himself! He's gotten really good at it! He started practicing when Grandma & Papa were in town. About a week after they had left, he was even able to get the little one going!


1 comment:
Great pictures. We loved visiting Jon (and parents:) and were impressed with this hunger for knowledge. Thanks for updating us on Jon's progress in school.
Love
Post a Comment