Jon's first day of 1st grade!!!I took Jon to meet the bus. He was so excited to be getting on the bus again!
I was surprised that he looked back at me. Even more surprised that I managed to get a picture of it!

Jon had been looking forwards to wearing his new Buster Brown hiking boots since we bought them. He knew that they were for school, and has been reminding us of this at least once a day. (Right down to pointing out that they are Buster Browns!)
This morning, I find him walking around the house in his pj's, those new boots, and a big smile! I asked him where the rest of his clothes were, and we quickly got properly dressed.
Yesterday morning, I found this cute sight! That's a birthday present all by itself!
3 comments:
I too liked your last picture.
Loved these pictures of Jon. He is getting to be such a big boy, but is as adorable as ever. I hope he has a terrific year and continues to enjoy new adventures, accomplishments, achievements and ...quick, what is an "a" word for fun????? Hope you are having a wonderful camping trip and gustav doesn't find you...Love, mom
I can't believe that Jon is in the FIRST GRADE already! How time flies!
Tell him that his Vermont cousins now call him "BIG Jon" instead of "little Jon".
xox
Post a Comment