We had always promised ourselves that when Jon decided that it was time for a different haircut, we'd honor his wishes. And, for the last several haircuts, I would ask Jon if he wanted the same haircut, or something different. He has always told me to cut it the same.
Well, about 2 weeks after the last haircut, Jon started telling us that he wanted his hair to be cut like Daddy's. I had to explain to him that he would have to wait until the back grew out.
Jon kept asking if his hair was ready to be cut like Daddy's. Finally, it was. So, today he got his first ever short haircut. I kept a lock of hair from the front for his scrapbook.
Jon loves his new style, and so do we! The one thing we realize is that we'd like the front to be a wee bit longer to show off the twirl. It's going to take some serious getting use to.
I wish I could be there to see the look on his teacher's face tomorrow morning!


So, now it's your turn to let Jon know what you think of his new do!

3 comments:
i absolutely love it!!!!
please tell jon how handsome his aunt daria thinks he looks!!
xox
Wow!!! Jon looks fantastic in his new hair cut. Great choice, Jon, you look very, very good!!!!
Jon looks very grown up with that new hair cut. It looks terrific!
Post a Comment