Jon had his Pre-Kindergarten graduation last Thursday. All of the kids were so proud of themselves!
This was the bear that Jon chose to bring for the week. They got to sleep with their bears during nap each day. All of the bears were there to help during graduation!
The teachers traced each child, and drew out was was on their shirts. The kids then colored themselves. This is Jon's!
Jon right after walking in.
Jon getting his graduation certificate and a graduation bear.

Jon getting his graduation certificate and a graduation bear.
Jon was so excited, he was jumping up & down, causing his pants to fall down! Ms. April helped him pull them back up!
After the ceremony, Jon gave Ms. Laurie & Ms. April flowers.
Jon with his best friend, Julianna.
I love this picture, with the teachers looking at these 2 friends with smiles on their faces. You can't help but smile when you see the affection they have for each other!

Jon did a fabulous job at the soccer game Saturday morning! First, he blocked a ball when he was goalie! All of the parents cheered as if he had made a goal! Then, one of his team mates taking his turn as goalie would throw the ball to Jon every time. (I didn't tell him to do that!) Jon felt like a part of the team, and was out there running with the other kids, trying to get the ball! He had the biggest smile on his face! It was the best 4 minutes of the game! Next week, I'll make sure we have the camera!
Jon did a fabulous job at the soccer game Saturday morning! First, he blocked a ball when he was goalie! All of the parents cheered as if he had made a goal! Then, one of his team mates taking his turn as goalie would throw the ball to Jon every time. (I didn't tell him to do that!) Jon felt like a part of the team, and was out there running with the other kids, trying to get the ball! He had the biggest smile on his face! It was the best 4 minutes of the game! Next week, I'll make sure we have the camera!
These pictures were taken Saturday afternoon, an absolutely gorgeous day! We didn't want to spend any time inside!

3 comments:
Yeah Jon!!!! Congratulations on graduating from preschool. Grandma Glee is VERY proud of you!!!! Grandpa Robert and I love you very much. it was very fun to talk to you on the phone the other day....Grandma Glee
Wow! I can hardly believe that Jon is already going into kindergarten.
The kids are growing too fast!
xo dw
Congratulations, Jon! You're really getting to be a big boy! I enjoyed your graduation pictures.
Lots of love from Greatgrandma Phyllis
Post a Comment