When we first started out, I noticed that the seat was too low. I raised it a little bit, and it was better. After a while, it still seemed too low. After raising it as far as it goes, the bike fit perfectly! He was able to go much faster! The amazing thing is, one more growth spurt, and he will have outgrown the bike already!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Jon has recently started to ride his bike. He realised that he was too big for the tricycle he's been riding for the past 3 years. Every weekend, he gets on his bike to practice. Today was the first time going for a ride around the block. We rode to the neighborhood playground. He played for a few minutes, but wanted to get back on the bike.
When we first started out, I noticed that the seat was too low. I raised it a little bit, and it was better. After a while, it still seemed too low. After raising it as far as it goes, the bike fit perfectly! He was able to go much faster! The amazing thing is, one more growth spurt, and he will have outgrown the bike already!

On the way home, Jon was announcing to me that he was going too fast, and should get a speeding ticket. I promised to write him a ticket when we got home. First thing I did when we got in the house was to write that ticket! I even had him sign it!
Now, just so that no one gets the wrong idea, Jon has never seen either of us get a speeding ticket! That would be a bit difficult, since neither of us has gotten one! So, we have no idea where Jon got the idea in his head that he needed a speeding ticket for going too fast. It was pretty darn cute, though!
When we first started out, I noticed that the seat was too low. I raised it a little bit, and it was better. After a while, it still seemed too low. After raising it as far as it goes, the bike fit perfectly! He was able to go much faster! The amazing thing is, one more growth spurt, and he will have outgrown the bike already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is for Jon.
Wow! You must have been going very fast to get a speeding ticket!
What fun! He's pretty young to be mastering a two-wheeler. Good for Jon!
xoxo to all of you
how totally darling!
xoxo
can't wait to see some bday pics and also from grandma glee's visit!!
xo
Post a Comment