Saturday, June 07, 2008

A couple of weekends ago, Jon decided to pull out the garden cart. He got it all the way into the street, and hooked it onto his car. In the process, he did get a small scratch on his bare little chest! Jon seemed to think it was worth it! This was taken just this morning. He had come to me earlier to ask how to spell Thursday. Little did I know what I would find later! (I know it's not actually the 11th, or Thursday, but that's okay!) I still haven't figured out which tire is flat, but I think it's one of his cars.

2 comments:

Granny Smith said...

These blogs are wonderful for getting to know Jon and his interests, his many abilities and his cheerful spirit. Thank you!

XOXO

Grandma Glee said...

Loved these pictures...they really show Jon's progress. It is great to see all of his fun improvisations. He is certainly the VERY busy boy. Still cute as can be...love, Mom