That's what Jon said on Tuesday, June 24, when Charlie walked in the door. Dianne & I didn't tell Jon that I was on my way to pick him up.
But then, I wasn't sure that it would happen when I went off to work that morning. At about 9:30 that morning, Charlie called to tell me he got the go-ahead to go home.
Since coming home, Charlie has been on a steady improvement. He gets stronger everyday. With the increased strength comes the inevitable frustration at not being able to do more.
Having just gotten home, Charlie was eager to explore the world when Jon wanted to go to a play area. We were worried about him over doing it, but he was glad he came to watch Jon play. When Charlie got tired, he layed down on the cushioned bench.

I could not have gotten through the week without Dianne's help. She helped get the house clean for Charlie's return, and watched Jon who was missing Daddy greatly. As always, Dianne was also a valued friend when I needed one the most.
Thank you, Dianne. For everything.

2 comments:
Dianne arrived home with a thank you card from Jon for sending Dianne down to help. It was written by Jon.
I'm so glad that Charlie is home and doing well! Isn't Dianne a treasure? Those are really cute pictures of Jon and his friend playing together.
OXOX
Phyllis
Post a Comment