Jim's and Evelina's wedding was beautiful with a perfect view of the Pacific Ocean in Oxnard, CA!
Joyful guests arriving.


The flower girl, Julianne.

Playing around with the settings, and I captured this shot that I love!

Jim walking with his mom.

Julianne taking her flower girl job to heart.

A very serious ring bearer. Not sure if he was cold, or nervous!

Evelina walking with her dad.



Jon right after finishing the sand ceremony.

Of course, the kiss!


A rare moment of peace between them. I think I was the only one to hear the exchange. Jim was telling his new wife how much he loved her.



Fist bump!

Evelina with her father, sister, brother-in-law, and adorable niece!

Look at little Julianne, and you can see how cold she is by this time!

What a wonderful blending of families!



Sweet centerpieces!

Evelina let everyone know which table to sit at by labeling rocks with the family name, and table number. What a cute idea! Jon still has our special rock!


The toasts started off with Jon and Charlie, brother's of the groom.

A wonderfully animated toast!

One of my favorite shots!


This picture cracks me up!


I gave the camera to Charlie so that I could dance with Jon.



Gotta have the brother dance!

Jon and Rachel enjoying a dance together.

My boys!

1 comment:
These are wonderful wedding pictures! I'm so proud of my two photographer granddaughters!
Love and lots of hugs to you, Charlie and Jon.
Grandma and Great-grandma Phyllis
Post a Comment