We went camping for the first time for 2009. We went to Lake Livingston State Park. Jon is going to help tell you about some of the pictures this time.
I am playing with my M&M car. The car is going really fast.


I am doing a treasure hunt. I found a big truck.



This is the truck.

We saw this marking on a tree in our camp site.

This is the slide.

You know it's windy when you have water breaking at the edge of a lake.

I love this picture!

This is the tonka truck. I went for a walk with it.


I fell over.

Jon thought it was pretty funny when he tumbled!

As always, I was playing with the settings.


Charlie got a turn with the camera!


daddy put a rope on the truck.

We had a fabulous dinner Saturday evening! We brought some fajita meat that had been marinated, bell peppers and onion. All of it got cooked over the fire, even the tortillas. Best fajitas we've ever had! The left overs made breakfast even better!


I was playing with the door.

I was eating sun chips.

I liked my dinner.

It was cold outside. Daddy was warm.

I was playing with my Didj.

I was playing in the trailer.



I was giving Daddy a kiss.

It was a wonderful camping trip! The weather was just about perfect. It was very cold Sunday morning, so Charlie built a fire. The pictures from the snuggles on down are from that morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment