Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's better than a kid in a candy store? How about a Jonster at an auto show!
I guess we've taught him well!
There was a lot of climbing in & out of cars. If there was someone in a car he wanted to climb into, he'd move on to another.
Some cars were behind chains, or on stage.
This woman got in the front, so Jon got in the back. This was the only time he did this. She asked him if he wanted to go to Disney Land. He giggled & said "yeah!" And, yes, he knows to never get into a car with anyone that Mommy or Daddy don't give permission for.
This was too funny!
He even figured out how to get into a Hummer!
Daddy was going buggy by this time. Can you tell?
There was a line to get into this baby. The only car that Jon actually waited for!
A sheriff actually let Jon get into the car! He thought that was pretty cool.
Jon could care less about this one. You can probably tell by his expression.
This was the last car of the day. Jon wanted to stay, but we were done.
If it seems like the pictures are kind of all over the place, that's because I was playing with the aperture all day. Plus, I don't have a SpeedLight yet, so it's just the bitty flash on the camera.

2 comments:

daria said...

We all agreed that Jon looks like Baxter in the first photo!
We also all agree that we love his new haircut!!
Your photos look great!!
xoxo

Honey And Papa said...

Jon - What a great day getting into all kinds of cars. I have never sat in the front seat of a police car! I have never sat in a race car!

If you get to visit us you will be able to get into our old car.