Jon likes eating his Cheerios in his bus!
Our "Grape Dracula". These super silly teeth were in the party treat bag. Jon was having fun trying to talk with them in his mouth!
I was taking something up to the front room one day, when I happened to see Jon concentrating on these toys. I ran to get my camera, and managed to get this shot of him lining up the animals. I was spotted right after the picture was taken, and he told me about the parade of animals.
We went to Ikea during their big sale, and they had a clown with balloons. Jon told the clown that he wanted a hat. She had him pick out the colors. Then, she decided that he needed a sword to go with it. He proudly wore his hat all through Ikea. Until we got to the kid's area with the slide, that is. 


1 comment:
Your pictures of Jon get cuter all the time! I love the balloon hat!
Love to all three of you,
Phyllis
Post a Comment