On Sunday night, we all decided to go out for dinner. Jon was dressed in his pj's at the time. Daddy told him to put his shoes on. Jon said "No, I need a new shirt." We tried to tell him that it was okay to go in pj's, but he wanted a new shirt. I found one he usually likes to wear. "No. I need a new shirt." So, I sent Jon to his room to find a shirt. He picked out a nice dress shirt. Then, I showed him a couple pairs of pants that matched. He said "no", and proceeded to pick out his own pants. Once the socks where put on, he knew exactly which shoes MUST be worn with this outfit. After that, he pulled out his tie.
Needless to say, Daddy & I felt very under dressed for this dinner! Jon looked so good, and was so proud of the outfit he picked out, I had to take a picture! (I'm sure that comes as a total and complete shock to no one!)
The dinner wasn't so great, but our beautiful son sure looked great! Isn't that what counts?!?

2 comments:
This formal dress thing must be catching! Check my blog!
Tell Jon that his auntie thinks he is sooooo handsome with a tie!
xo
not that i'm tired of looking at how adorable jon looks in his suit, but i'm wondering what's new and exciting down there in texas.
:-)
Post a Comment