Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jon loves his new sprinkler! Last weekend, he didn't want to come inside!
The next pictures are from this weekend.

Jon shows off a worm he found.

Jon figured out how cool his transporter truck is that he got for Christmas. It holds a bunch of cars!


Jon is taking his "Mommy's van" into the sprinkler.




Jon picks his first home grown tomatoes.



They are super yummy!






Jon figured out how to make his bubble machine create bigger bubbles by turning it off & on at the right times.
Jon had turned around at one point, and I laughed at him having a bubble on his butt. He then tried to get more bubbles on it! I guess you could call this picture "bubble butt!"
















1 comment:

Grandma Glee said...

I am thinking i might like one of those sprinklers and bubble machines too!!! It is great to see Jon having so much fun...he is so darn adorable!!!!