Jon finally got brave enough to stand under the buckets. This was not the last time he ventured over there! Every time the water landed on him, he ran off laughing!
It took some coaxing to get Jon to walk through the fountain to get in the middle. It was worth it, though!
Time for Daddy elbow!
I finally found a granola bar that Jon likes. Leave it to Jon to only like Kashi brand granola! At first he would only eat the crunchy ones, but now will eat the soft bars too.
Taking a rest between play times. After this snuggle, he was back in action. However, when Jon was done, he let us know that it was time to get back in the trailer!

Jon & I have a new song we like to sing now. It's our own version of a classic. "It's fun to play at the YMCA! They've got everything for a Jonster to enjoy, you can hang out with all your friends! It's fun to play at the YMCA!"
Jon & I have a new song we like to sing now. It's our own version of a classic. "It's fun to play at the YMCA! They've got everything for a Jonster to enjoy, you can hang out with all your friends! It's fun to play at the YMCA!"
I think he has a new favorite hang out!

No comments:
Post a Comment