Happy Easter!
It was very cold & wet outside this morning, so we had our Easter egg hunt in the living room. Jon had lots of fun looking for candy filled eggs!
Jon finds an egg on the exercycle.
Let's see what's in here!
Jon has to stop to eat some of the candy he's found.
Jon found a basket of stuff!
Wow! Jon got some crayons and a ladybug! (No Easter bunnies this year, just an Easter Ladybug!)
Jon found an egg on his microwave! (When we got a new one, the old one became Jon's. We cut off the cord, so that it could never be plugged in again!)
There was a bus inside the microwave!
Jon finds the present from Grandma & Papa!

1 comment:
I was glad to see that a little rain didn't keep the Easter bunny away! Looks like Jon scored big time!
I love the photos of Jon in the pretty blue flowers. Someday soon we'll have spring here too and I can't wait!
Love you,
dw
Post a Comment