Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jon's soccer success!

Jon lines up with the rest of the team, getting ready to start the game.

It's Jon's turn to kick off the ball to restart the game. I kind of wish those 2 boys weren't there at the time. Jon went to kick the ball, and they decided it was taking him too long. They both jumped in & kicked it. The fact that Jon was on the field was success enough for me! The last 2 games, he wouldn't even do that much!
When it was Jon's turn to be goalie, we partnered him up with that game's Team Captain.

All in all, it was the best game yet! We had a few problems with the other team pushing & such. I had hoped the other coach would pull his kids aside to talk to them, and maybe pull them from the game for a few minutes. Now I know that I need to just step in & kick the kids off the field if need be.

1 comment:

Grandma Glee said...

Go Jon!!! I like your attitude, Jo. Seems healthy.