Jon got to meet the Chick-fil-A cow! This was some pretty cool stuff, as far as he was concerned! He kept going up to it and mooing! The cow would give him a high-five in return!
The shopping cart was too full for Jon to fit, and I didn't want to risk having him run off in the parking lot. So, I showed Jon how to ride on the front of the cart!
As you can see, He still had a firm grip on those keys! Also, his bundle of keys has gotten much bigger since I first put that Wildlife Ranch keychain on there!

Jon watches his friends fly their kites.
He figures out how to get it going! I was watching all of this out the baby room door. It was cute to see all the kids running around with their new kites!
Ms. Heather showing the kids how to fly the kites they made. This was Heather's last week with us. She moved with her family back to Conroe.

He figures out how to get it going! I was watching all of this out the baby room door. It was cute to see all the kids running around with their new kites!

No comments:
Post a Comment