Saturday, March 01, 2008

Jon had a wonderful birthday! His Grandma Glee came to visit for a couple of days. This made Jon extremely happy!



On Wed., we found a park to take a nice walk.


Jon found time to play with his new favorite car!
We ventured off the original path we started on, and found this little lake.



Charlie spotted a beautiful cardinal. For the first time since moving here, I was finally able to get a good picture of one!

After that park, we went over to Memorial Park to find a play ground. This one is huge, and wheelchair accessable.



I haven't seen a slide like this one for many years. They are just as fast as I remember!
Grandma Glee had to give it a try!


Daddy got in on the action too!
One of Grandma Glee's gifts to Jon was a new bike. He is super proud of his new bike, and couldn't wait to try it out. After a few pictures were taken in front of the house, Daddy took Jonster for a quick ride around the block. Jon was riding so fast that Daddy had to run to keep up!




2 comments:

Grandma Glee said...

I am thinking i might like one of those sprinklers and bubble machines too!!! It is great to see Jon having so much fun...he is so darn adorable!!!!

Grandma Glee said...

These pictures are just wonderful and remind me of the great visit. I was most impressed with jon's progress. He was so well behaved and could be funny as well, love, Mom