Monday, March 10, 2008

We are getting ready to take our new trailer out for it's maiden voyage!


Charlie has been putting on those final touches on the "Zebra Trailer."

Jon checks out the AC window.

The galley fits a small fridge.
Yes, the trailer has a tail! Jon spent much of Sunday playing inside the trailer. It'll fit a queen size air mattress on the floor, and a twin on the loft.

Not exactly on the subject of the trailer, but here's Jon enjoying his new bike!






There are the video clips I promised you, Grandma Glee!


2 comments:

Grandma Glee said...

The trailer is a total hoot!! You are really going to enjoy adventures with the trailer. The zebra part is amazing. Loved the pictures and videos of Jon on his new bike....he is really getting good at it, isn't he? Thanks a bunch for the post....love, Mom!!!!

daria said...

I love it!! That is sooo adorable!
You're going to have some fun adventures with your trailer.
I'll bet you'll get tons of smiles on the road too.
and Jon is getting to be a pro biker! yahooo!
xoxo